The powder formula needs to go through a process for preparation Which is also on the label at the back of the bottle;
This is the original priority essiac formula. The process requires these steps as follows:
- Put 88 oz. Of water in stainless steel pot (preferred)
- Add i bottle (1.5 oz.) Of essiac to the water and stir.
- Bring the essiac to a rolling boil with lid on pot, then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove pot from stove and leave covered for four hours.
- Bring pot back on stove, bring to rolling boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let essiac cool down and pour contents into sterilized jars, which must have good tight lids.
- Jars are then put in fridge and ready for use the next day.
- Due to some evaporation during process, should have approx. 75 oz. To 80 oz. Of essiac.
SUGGESTED USE: For adults, take 2-4 fl. Oz (60-120mL) twice daily, and preferably one hour before or after meals. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers. One bottle will last 1-2 weeks if taken as suggested. Use within two weeks after opening.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Contains no other ingredients.
WARNING: Not to be taken during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or by children under 10 years of age. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT; DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease